By providing us with personal data, you guarantee its accuracy and veracity and commit to keeping it properly updated and to communicating to OLIN GROUP any modifications it may suffer.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data
The information and data about the owner of this website and the responsible for the processing of personal data is as follows:
Responsible: TUCA BIDCO, S.L.
Address: C/ Goya, 6, 2nd Floor, Madrid
Telephone: +34 913 086 923
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- To manage your requests: to be able to answer your requests made through the website’s form and to communicate with you regarding those requests.
- To comply with the law: we will use your personal data to comply with the applicable laws in force at each moment, which includes fulfilling information requirements carried out by public authorities.
All personal data collected through the website is related to the treatments and purposes indicated above.
Source and categories of personal data processed
We collect personal data only through the website’s application form
We specifically collect the following personal data through the website’s application form: full name, email, and the name of your company. These data come directly from the information provided by you.
Duration of treatment
The personal data collected will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and, subsequently, for the time necessary to comply with any possible legal obligation or compliance requirement with the laws and regulations in force.
Legal basis for processing
These are the legal bases for the processing of personal data that we carry out:
- The consent of the data subject (Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR)
- The compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6.1 (c) of the GDPR)
- The legitimate interests of the controller (Article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR)
Recipients of personal data
We do not share personal data collected through the OLIN GROUP website except if specifically required by any public authority.
Cession or international transfer of personal data
We do not share personal data or make international transfers of personal data as defined by the GDPR.
Exercise of rights by data subjects
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These are the actions that you can request us to take in relation to the personal data we have about you:
- Withdrawal: You can request OLIN GROUP to stop sending communications that you previously consented to receive.
- Access: You can request access to the personal data about you that we process.
- Correction: You can request that your personal data be updated and that any error about them be corrected.
- Cancellation: You can request that the personal data we have about you and that are inappropriate or excessive be deleted.
- Limitation of processing: You can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the future.
- Portability: You can request a copy of the personal data we have about you.
- Opposition: You can object to the processing based on our legitimate interests that affect your rights.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can contact OLIN GROUP by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the specific right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your ID or passport. You also have the right to request the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to execute your rights.
Taking into consideration the nature, scope, context, and purpose of the processing of personal data collected through the website and OLIN GROUP’s applications, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, OLIN GROUP has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processing is performed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Such measures are updated whenever necessary.